BMW Remote Exhaust Valve controller
Flap control RX1 for BMW vehicles with an electric exhaust flap ( type BE1)
- 125i, 135i, M140i (F20 / F21)
- 225i (F45)
- 228i, 235i, M240i (F22 / F23)
- M2 F87
- 328i, 335i (F30 / F31 / F34 / F35)
- 330i, 340i (F30 / F31)
- 428i, 430i, 435i, 440i (F32 / F33 / F36)
- 530i, 540i, 550i (G30) not on vehicles with M-Performance exhaust system
- X1 25i, 28i (F48)
- X5 28i, 35i (F15)
- X6 28i, 35i (F16)
With this control unit you have the opportunity to manually switch your exhaust flaps. The control takes place with the help of a hand transmitter. This gives you full control over your vehicle sound!
Advantages compared to competing products
- Control independent of Drive Select
- You decide on the vehicle sound and not the inserted driving profile
- Correct series mode (module deactivated) also beyond the vehicle start
- Important for visits to the workshop, service or MOT.
- Freely programmable start mode
- You decide for yourself on the sound when starting the vehicle
- No intervention in the CAN bus
- No danger to other control units
- No influence of software updates on the function of our controller
- Plug and play with original plugs
- No damage to the original cables, no use of power thieves
The device offers the following modes:
The start mode describes in which mode the device should start after switching on the ignition. In the standard configuration, the device saves the last set mode and restores it when the vehicle starts up. If you want a specific mode at startup, regardless of how you have parked your vehicle, this can be programmed.
The start mode can be freely programmed at will
Last state: Press the button for the “Sport mode” within 5 seconds 5 times.
Other modes: Press the button for the mode you want to teach as the start mode for about 10 seconds.
The flaps open and close 5 times to confirm successful start mode programming.
- The installation is plug and play. The device has vehicle-specific plugs, which can be mounted directly on the exhaust flaps. We recommend mounting in the trunk for optimum reception and to avoid the effects of weather. The cables are designed to be long.
- Can be retrofitted at any time without any traces
- No interference with the standard CAN bus
- No error message in error memory
- High quality and noble look
- brushed stainless steel front
- High range
This device has been specially developed for use on electric flap systems and thus provides safe and permanent operation.
Rely on our quality!
Brand product Made in Germany!